Friday, November 21, 2008

Oh Good Grief ... Not Again!!!!

It is starting to look like this is going to be a very long winter. Here is my forecast for today:



We had snow as far east as Greensboro, NC. Take a look at these videos from the local news station. I apologize for not embedding them, but they don't seem to have that option on their website, and my trusty Firefox download helper doesn't seem to work on their site - so I guess I will have to give them some linky love:

Winston Salem snow

Greensboro snow

Thirty-one closings and delays this morning, and winter weather advisories for at least six counties that surround me:



And it isn't even December yet!!!! This is starting to get ridiculous. I'm not supposed to be having to scrape snow off my car in November. Someone please tell Ol' Man Winter to lighten up a bit.

Until next time,

-VoR-

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And here I am in Montana shedding my ski jacket halfway through hikes with the dogs because it's so warm!

November 27, 2008 at 12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home